SEAGATE INTERNAL HARDISK 2TB

(1 customer review)

4,450.00

  • HDD Description: Seagate SkyHawk 2TB HDD SATA is a 3.5 inch HDD interface with 6GB / s and 64 caches (MB). Image Perfect Firmware supports 24 × 7 surveillance-optimized workloads that are tuned to record approximately 90% of the time and playback the remaining 10% of video footage, and more camera resolution at a higher resolution than traditional drives Supports recording.
  • Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emission, which improves reliability in monitoring solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect the drive from environmental elements, increasing area reliability. The best-fit applications are Network Video Recorder (NVR), Embedded Monitoring DVR (SDVR), Hybrid Monitoring DVRs, and Surveillance DVR.

Searching for the best Internal hard disk to store your important files. If that is the case then look no more, buy ‘SEAGATE INTERNAL HARDDISK 2TB’ from us and then do all your work smoothly.

For more information, you can also book a consultation call by visiting us at – Book A Service

1 review for SEAGATE INTERNAL HARDISK 2TB

  1. Silky Mahajan

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *